A session takes 60 minutes, usually we meet once a week. In case of crises two sessions a week might be recommended.
In the first part of our sessions we explore the following fields:
- Defining the problem, and it’s history, indentifying causes behind the problem
- The most important events of life history
- Themes of self-knowledge we need to work on, therapeutic goals
- Trigerpoints of anger, anger management techniques, non-aggressive ways of reacting in conflicts
- Evaluation of self-knowledge and conflict management questionnaires
- Between-session task discussions
- Working with anger management educational resources
In the second part of our sessions:
10-20 session is needed to find new solutions leading you towards your goals, discover how it works in practice, curing and developing new habits. If the change needs more time, a therapy can take 6 months, or 1-2 years to settle new basements of life-guidance.
Konfliktus Klinika © 2013-2017 All Rights Reserved